TJERNLUND IN-FORCER COMMERCIAL COMBUSTION AIR INTAKE UNITS
Tjernlund Commercial COMBUSTION AIR INTAKE Unit provides controlled, interlocked combustion air. Cost-effective alternative to metal louvers. Outdoor air can be ducted and diffused at ceiling level eliminating cold spots and destrastifying hot spots in mechanical rooms. Inputs from 150,000 to 3,700,000 Btu/Hr.
IN-FORCER COMBUSTION INTAKE AIR UNIT APPLICATIONS
- Restaurant kitchens with negative pressure caused by exhaust fans.
- Interior mechanical rooms with no direct access to an outside wall.
- Conversions from electric to a Gas or Oil heat furnace.
- Confined space installations.
- Below grade mechanical rooms.
- Factories where processes can cause back draft of heating equipment.
- Laundries, dry cleaners, indoor pools, etc. with a chemically contaminated atmosphere.
IN-FORCER COMBUSTION AIR INTAKE UNIT FEATURES
- Can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet from the air intake hood
- Factory installed safety controls
- Slide-out fan blower and washable aluminum mesh pre-filter
- Heavy duty 5052 aluminum air intake hood
- High Limit switch to deactivate the system in the event of a mechanical room fire
- Pressure Switch to detect blockage or air system malfunction.
- Easy installation - The In-Forcer attaches with integral mounting brackets or "eye" bolts.
- The inlet / outlet collars are 2 1/4" deep for easy connection.
UC1 INTERLOCK, MULTIPLE APPLIANCE MAC1E / 4E, MILLIVOLT SAFETY INTERLOCK WHKE COMPATABLE.