HOT SHOT Universal Stove Blower SB-1
HOT SHOT Universal Stove Blower utilizes a "Heat Capture Chute" which lays on top of the stove. The chute is heated due to the stove's Radiant Heat transfer. The HOT SHOT back blower moves air forward thru the chute, warming it and directing it into the room.
The Directional Chute attachment and turning vanes direct the warmed air left or right - up to a 45 deg. The attachment can also be used straight - extending the "Heat Capture Chute".
- Warm rooms 5 times faster
- Cross Flow Blower - 50% Quieter than typical stove blower designs.
- Pre-wired On/Off Toggle Switch
- Commercial Grade - High Temperature Jet Black Finish
- Low Profile design rest flush with short or long top stoves
- Easy Install - Clips to Stove's Heat Shield - Just Plug-in
- Model SB-1 - 115V / 25 Watts / 1.15 Sones / 1800 RPM / 75 CFM
OUT OF STOCK
- For Stoves without back Heat Shield - Add Heat Shield Kit 950-9200